Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Senior Chief

Default 73 ventura on ebay- beware!

hi all, i just wanted to tell all on py whos looking for a ventura like myself to stay away from this one, heres the story, this guy has this car on craigslist/buffalo for $9700 dollars. i talked to him and he told me what a great car it is , and the engine is brand new and build by ken williams out of tulsa. 425 hp. according to ken williams site he only does long blocks with 6x heads. so how does that constitute to 425 hp. anyhow, my truck isnt that reliable and hes 400 miles from me and he goes down to charolette every so aften buys cars then flips them thats his buisness. but he wouldnt meet me even half way, some excuse about his leg hurts. we agreed on 9500, a huge 200 dollar discount lol. i was loaded up , cash, ready to go, i talked to him the night before, and he told me the engine wasnt new, it was out of some firebird, the power steering pump bracket and belt is not on the car, the box is loose, hes not sure about the cam, and the car hasnt seein the road in 4 years hes had it!!!! now its on ebay for 12,000 and now he will haul it for that price. when i nixed the deal, he got cocky with me. little does he know i have his adress, so he better not get too cocky trust me! but wanted to let all you know STAY AWAY , hes a chisler, a car flipper and the car is junk! and now his website is down, hmmmmmm. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RAM-A...item2c54cd433c

Last edited by afx421; 05-31-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: forgot something