Old 11-18-2012, 08:31 PM
PY VIP

Default Thanksgiving Specials for 97-03 GP cars

All the below is for 1997-2003 Pontiac GP cars. Prices INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING to any of the basic 48 states. I sold my 97 GP and have these parts to sell. Recently acquired a super mint 2002 GP GT coupe.

You can email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and I can provide photos for any of these items. Everything is exactly as described. Being int he automotive mail order business for 320 plus years I know about parts.

Refer to letter/number code on any item(s) you are interested in when you email me. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. ALl emails answered within 24 hours.

Here goes:

11-A Out of my 58,000 mile GP GT coup original set/pair front GM charcoal floor mats very very nice condition fits I believe all 97-03 GP models. Just $30. Very very nice condition no holes and they been cleaned. Fronts only.

11-B For any GT model or if you are seeking the factory cast tail pipe extensions no longer available from GM. I have 2 sets both been glass beaded and resprayed silver perfect shape. Used on various models during the 97-03 vintage. Just $25 for the pair.

11-C For any 3800 engine 97-03 engine I have one brand new individual coil pack made by Wells stil in the original box list price is around $45. Own this as a spare for $20.

11-D For any year 97-03 sedan GP I have two used sets of the drives power window control panels with switches one has all the switches with mirror control other just has the 4 window swtiches one set of switches is very very nice not showing hardly any wear. With it comes 3 of the rite side steering wheel control buttons for radio showing no wear. I realize GM used at least 2 styles in the early steering wheel from 97 style steering wheel and I have both versions for the early style steering wheel. All this for just $20.

11-E I have an extra 2002 Pontiac GP factory owners manual in the original vinyl embossed black Pontiac cover with warranty booklet as well. Just $20.

11-F For any year 97-03 sedan or coupe the optional lited interior front door lamps. Some GP models are already prewired for this option even if you have a non lit solid red interior door lense. Easy to check carefully pop out your lense and locate behind the plastic liner a thin 2 wire lead with a connector on it. If you have it that is all you need to pop in these lenses I have and you wil instantly have lites on your door panels when you open and shut your door. If your car has the under the hood lite option chances are your GP is prewired for this feature. I have 3 sets of these lited factory door lenses. Just $20 per set.

11-G Here is a clever thing I discovered while junk yarding (something I do for relaxation), This clever item fits every 97-03 GP out there...Its actually a factory GM part that comes off some other GM model that fits the GPs 97-03 years perfectly. It is a plastic black dome that snaps over your front struts under your hood. It gives it a cleaner look. Coves the ugly washer and stud assembly.
I got 4 sets of them. They simply pop on your strut assembly. Just $20 per set.

REMEMBER ALL THE ABOVE INCLUDE UPS SHIPPING TO ANY OF THE BASIC 48 STATES. You can email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and I can forward you photos of any of these items.

On a side note Happy Thanksgiving to one and all....Course for Canadians.....is just another work day......

denniskirban@yahoo.com