Garage Sale Any NON-Pontiac related item you want to buy-sell-trade or giveaway!

Old 01-13-2020, 06:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Airequipt Slide project and cannisters

After an absolute ton of work, have digitized my parents slide collection, and am selling their projector. This is one of the good airequipt projectors with metal cannisters that have a metal frame to hold each individual slide. The slides do not warp, like some of the less expensive units, with no support. Some of their slides were from the 1950's, and although some had a color shift, there was no warpage.

Have more than 50 metal cannisters with the protective sleeves, and a maybe a dozen or so of the cheaper plastic cannisters. Each cannister holds 36 slides, so this batch will hold 2000 or so slides.

Price is $100. plus UPS, or pick it up in Eldon, Missouri and pay no shipping.

And yes, the projector works!

573-392-7378 (9-12, 1-4 Mon-Tues central time).

EDIT: If you pick it up in person, I will throw in a projection screen, but I will NOT attempt to ship the screen.

Jon.

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.