WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 2004-06 GTOs FOR SALE/WANTED

2004-06 GTOs FOR SALE/WANTED GTOs for sale/wanted

Old 12-06-2010, 10:49 PM

Default 2004 GTO

It seems that it might be time to get rid of my baby. Seeing that I have a 4 year old and an 8 week old it's kind of hard to get car seats in there comfortably.

I've had this car for almost for years now. I bought it with 36,000 miles on it and it now has 67,xxx. The interior is in great shape with only having one small spot of the dreaded GTO stitching issue. The seam isn't open, just some threads loosening up. The driver side window has some alignment issues that causes slow rolling and binding sometimes. Should be an easy fix for someone with time and patience.

The paint is in good shape. A few light scratches here and there but nothing a good buff wont take care of. There is a few rock chips on the hoods and a dime sized ding in front of the drivers side tire that has been there since I bought the car. Looks like a shopping cart got it at one point in time.

The original engine broke a valve spring at 63,000 miles and took out a piston with it. I rebuilt the engine with Diamond forged pistons, Eagle H-beam rods with ARP2000 bolts, clevite 77 bearings and total seal rings. Heads are stock ls6 heads with pac218 springs and a Thunder Racing 230 reverse split cam. Kooks coated headers w/o cats and Magnaflow exhaust round of the combo.

The car has a Monster Stage 4 clutch rated for 775tq. Only has about 2000 miles on it. It's a great clutch that grabs hard but still is smooth enough to drive on the street with just a bit of practice. The car also has a brand new adjustable Tick clutch master cylinder. Awesome awesome piece.

Other miscellaneous stuff includes a GMM shifter, Pedders 3/8" lower springs up front, Pedders strut mount bushings, Lovells radius rod bushings, upgraded drive shaft bolts, and brand new BF Goodrich tires. Maybe 500 miles max.

I'm not looking to make a killing on this, I just need pay off the rest of my loan. $12,000 and the price is pretty firm.

1967 Mustang
Old 12-16-2010, 06:54 PM

TTT!
1967 Mustang