Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Parts To Norwalk

I've been away a bit from the car scene as I have been having a great time watching my kids with their sports and such but will never miss Norwalk unless I am 100% unable or dead!! Hope to see lots of you there!

Posting some things that I plan to bring. I will be in spaces 180 and 181 next to a few other members here. Stop by, say hi, grab a beer or a brat and by all my stuff!!

All items are cash at Norwalk. I am ok holding any item for some down payment via paypal friends and family.

First up is a 65 Tripower unit. Looks to be an A body, missing some things, but most will end up buying new anyway. All carbs open and close as they should. Center carb has the wrong air horn, but otherwise looks right. Picked it up locally and they guy said his dad won it in a poker game!! I am ok not selling this one as I could use it on a project, but have been going back and forth on it. $850
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8863.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	615473   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8862.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	615474   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8865.jpg
Views:	86