Old 12-19-2006, 08:14 PM

Cool Another rice bites the dust

Last night I was driving south on 94(minding my own business) in my 97 trans am ram air, cruising about 75-80. The car is not that fast, an LT1 with a chip and exhaust are the only mods. Here comes a Nissan 350 flying 100+ slows down next to me and starts revving. He took off and I didn't, he slows down and gets next to me again. I can see young guy around 18-20. He starts revving again. This time I floor it totally pulling away from him to about 110-115(I'm not sure of the speed because I don't like to take my eyes off the road going that fast). I let off after about a 5-7 car length lead and he pulls up revving again. This time I ignored him for good, got off at the next exit, grinning. Another rice bites the dust.

Buy American Cars, Because it Matters

67 GTO Convert (work in progress)
69 Firebird Convert 400
97 Trans am Ram air convert, my driver
05 Cadillac Escalade, wife's driver
Old 12-19-2006, 11:49 PM

That'll teach him!