1982-1992 TA & FB parts FOR SALE 1993-2002 TA & FB parts FOR SALE is now part of the new Late Model Section of the PY Forums. Click this link to check it out.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:35 PM

Default 1982 PMD Trans AM Knight Rider Bucket Seats and 3 piece rear seat

1982 PMD Trans Am Seats. These seats are also used for Knight Rider Trans Am. 3 piece rear seat included.

Bucket seats are in good shape. These are from a 1982 Trans Am that was from dry Nevada. Rear seat bottoms are good, rear set top not so pretty.

Complete with PMD emblems, seat backs, working seat tracks, and OEM seat bolt covers (one cover is missing). Seat belt harness guides were not with the seats, but are a very inexpensive item to pick up. Please note that replacement PMD emblems that are as close to OEM as has been attained are $140 for a set, and these seats still have nice PMD emblems; seat backs are $120 each if missing.

$600 plus shipping for the set. Sorry, but I am not open to haggling on price as these just go up in value and I do not need to sell.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PMD seats I.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	387124   Click image for larger version

Name:	PMD Seats IV.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	387125   Click image for larger version

Name:	PMD Seats V.jpg
Views:	67