Old 02-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 26 GTOs for sale

See the thread 26 GTOs for sale in the 66-67 Tempest lemans tech for the full story.Whew! That was a lot of work. All 29 GTOs are sold. It took longer than I wanted it to, but selling 29 GTOs and 1 Cougar (yes, a Cougar) was not an easy task. I still have most of the body parts and misc. items to sell. I am going to list it as a package on Ebay and Hemmings and see if I get any bites. After having all these cars for over 36 years, it feels very weird not having them any longer. Almost like a sad empty feeling. If you are a true car guy, these car become a part of you. I do have 2 GTOs still. A 67 Tyrol blue,white convert, white interior, 4 speed original paint, original drivetrain,original interior never taken apart and a 65 original black car with white interior 4 speed born with tripower and original drivetrain a 70 442 and a 69 1/2 Mcode six-pack Superbee to keep me occupied.

Old 02-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

6t5, glad you got it done, and very glad that you shared many of the cars and their stories with us over the past couple of years. A lot of us on the forum appreciate you taking the time to post photos and information. You kept two of the best, and wishing you good luck with them!

Old 02-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Huge endeavor - glad you kept some special cars!

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 02-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I was following that original thread. You had some really nice project cars to pass along!

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com