Old 03-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Easy $ 800USD for a memeber to use their 69-72 GP 4 speed console bezel for 3d scan

Going out on a long shot here...

I'm reaching to the board to see if anyone has a 4 speed console bezel, ash tray, and plastic shifter bucket that will allow me to have it 3d scanned... The parts are like hens teeth and I'm tired of waiting for one to come up for sale so I want to make one for my car...

This all considered, I will pay a memeber here $800USD (and God willing you live in a city that I can have it scanned without shipping).. I will pay all the scanning fees and setup the scanning appointment (again in your city God willing)... You'd be responsible to droping off the parts at the scanning facility and simply picking them up afterwords as I don't imagine there is anyone in Toronto with these parts. The scan does not risk any damage to the part/s and represents an easy $800USD for the use of them for what I'd imagine is a few hours of scanning work (or they'd like ask you to come back the next day at worst I'd imagine)...

If interested please email me at albertmelchior@gmail.com

Old 03-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Senior Chief

Default Console/Ashtray/Insert

Is this one still around by chance?

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...86#post5824086

I've modeled the body of the 4-speed's ashtray but haven't perfected the top plate yet. Got it close but I want to refine it some more.

Just got the unwelded body sheet metal for the ashtray back from my local fab shop and it turned out beautifully...with the exception of the shop's inability to press the outward nubs on the front and back side plates which allows it to snap down into the console.

My brother has a 71 4-speed Prix but I don't think he'd be willing to leave those pieces with anyone...

Harvey
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashtray SheetMetal-1.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	534279   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashtray SheetMetal-2.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	534280   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashtray SheetMetal-3.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	534281   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashtray SheetMetal-3D Model.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	534282  

Old 03-11-2020, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Looks like I have found a couple of individuals willing to help and thank the board for all the help and reach backs... Again thanks gang.