Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 04-20-2019, 08:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

And I'm assuming that was a spectator and not someone out for a stroll.,..I wouldn't be at the finish line area and standing on the curb. Reminds me of the rally races where crowds of people are inches from the track. Not where I'd be.

Old 04-20-2019, 11:01 PM
Suspended

Bad deal, sorry to hear anyone got hurt.

A well run deal would not have had people in harms way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Fix View Post

Old 04-20-2019, 11:02 PM
Suspended

Ronnie Pace is real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief of the 60's View Post
Legend?

Old 04-20-2019, 11:03 PM
Suspended

What do you have boss? You have an opinion regularly but what have you actually delivered? race or work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurryinhoosier62 View Post
Has anyone forwarded the article to AQ?

Old 04-20-2019, 11:05 PM
Suspended

Fake as they come. FAMFPKTTFMF! Dude can't keep his lies straight in his own mind. Just like my ex. Looks 10 years older than they are because they can't keep their lies straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
I'm sure he'd be down... on his road.... without glue....and if they are real!

Old 04-20-2019, 11:05 PM
Suspended

what you got boss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Just tell him the Piggly Wiggly has a sale on Potted Meat product and you will find him there. Get his digits and its on.

Old 04-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Suspended

Where you at boss? You can run the keyboard, do you have a car to run that you can drive? Or are you just another biotch? I'm pretty sure we know where you are? You are close and my junk is down with a little notice.

Quote:
What’s wrong with Piggly Wiggly and potted meat? FYI....the nearest PW to Columbus, IN (where AQ resides) is in eastern TN(5 hours away).

Old 04-21-2019, 12:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Quinton View Post
What do you have boss? You have an opinion regularly but what have you actually delivered? race or work?
Haven’t raced in nearly thirty years. My street racing days were the late 70s and early 80s. We all grew up and realized how truly STUPID we were back then. Guess you haven’t matured to that point. If I were you, I’d keep a really good lawyer on retainer. BTW....do your bosses at Cummins have any idea about your participation in illegal activities? Cummins used to be death on any hint of impropriety on the part of an employee....

Dr. Thomas Sowell
Old 04-21-2019, 12:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Where you at boss? You can run the keyboard, do you have a car to run that you can drive? Or are you just another biotch? I'm pretty sure we know where you are? You are close and my junk is down with a little notice.
Well, I could arrange for you to get an all expense paid vacation at either the Floyd or Clark County jails. Street racing is frowned upon around here. With all your “trash” talk I doubt you’d have the balls to leave Bartholomew Co......If you can read a map, Floyd County is just to the west of I-265. Back in my much younger and definitely more STUPID days(16-25), we used to race across the Sherman Minton bridge to Louisville in the wee hours of Sunday mornings. Like I said earlier, we were STUPID back then. Guess you still are.....

Dr. Thomas Sowell
Old 04-21-2019, 02:13 AM
Suspended

So you've skated and have punted. What have you delivered sir or what do you have to run? Nothing I'm guessing. Just like you're ECM brothers. Run the keyboard but nothing to go when the money is on the line.

Let me guess, you're a V5.0 guy?

Quote:
Well, I could arrange for you to get an all expense paid vacation at either the Floyd or Clark County jails. Street racing is frowned upon around here. With all your “trash” talk I doubt you’d have the balls to leave Bartholomew Co......If you can read a map, Floyd County is just to the west of I-265. Back in my much younger and definitely more STUPID days(16-25), we used to race across the Sherman Minton bridge to Louisville in the wee hours of Sunday mornings. Like I said earlier, we were STUPID back then. Guess you still are.....

Old 04-21-2019, 03:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
what you got boss?
Where do you think ? I am sitting on my couch watching you self destruct.
No one is going to race you. I bet you attract cops like flies to $h!t.

Old 04-21-2019, 08:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Where do you think ? I am sitting on my couch watching you self destruct.
No one is going to race you. I bet you attract cops like flies to $h!t.
Cops aren't worried about guys that spend their time hacking away on keyboards unless they're pedophiles.

Old 04-21-2019, 08:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Fake as they come. FAMFPKTTFMF! Dude can't keep his lies straight in his own mind. Just like my ex. Looks 10 years older than they are because they can't keep their lies straight.
So you aren't down? I thought you were real....what's up with you.... inquiring minds want to know!

Old 04-21-2019, 11:53 PM
Suspended

The fake as fk dude comes to life. ECM Fake ass FKs to the front. Just like you're fake as east coast brothers.

QUOTE=PAUL K;6015554]So you aren't down? I thought you were real....what's up with you.... inquiring minds want to know![/QUOTE]