Old 03-28-2020, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
You could hit that manifold with a hundred shot of spray and still come up short on power comparing it to mine... Again it's a great manifold but limited to a 1050 or so.
Even funnier. You know its basically the same set of heads and intake KK was making 1500HP spraying it right ? He ran 7.70s right ?
Show us your "track record" ? Where is the data ?
The not needed turtle is still in the floor of that pile.

Old 03-28-2020, 06:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

So just what RPM was the total intake track length tuned to with those modifications?

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm
Old 03-28-2020, 06:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Even funnier. You know its basically the same set of heads and intake KK was making 1500HP spraying it right ? He ran 7.70s right ?
Mr know-it-all-dragncar, KK ran a BOP intake!! Huge difference

Old 03-28-2020, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
People actually pay money for that ? Can you not see the difference in workmanship. That pic of the intake I posted was a 2500$ intake. Cut in half to do the work. Weights almost nothing now. Its work of art. Yours look like it was made in some hacks garage.
Over the years I have seen some hacked looking garage out run some of the works of art.

Also let me say John Synder runs really well and that John Marcella manifold is a true work of art.

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm
Old 03-28-2020, 06:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You sure are sensitive one! All my intakes were done at home!

I was running 10's with iron heads back in 94 or so weighing 3960 lbs. with full exhaust and turbo mufflers.... Nines on spray.

What's your ole' War Dog weigh?

Btw.... I was going to bring a car one HELLUVA lot faster than 10.8's ( another thing you are wrong about) to race AQ. He just talked and had no interest in actually racing. Not sure why you brought his name up.

I understand why you don't like nitrous... If I ever windowed a block and only ran 10.8 with it.... I'd be sour towards it also. Hopefully you figure the compression ratio better next time.
Paul's work, must be experimental.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180201_173727.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	535615   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0108.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	535616   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0109.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	535617  

Old 03-28-2020, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You do know KK uses a BOP and has for many years.... Of course you do.... You are "in the know".

Which manifold has a turtle?..... Or are you making up facts again

Old 03-28-2020, 07:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
So just what RPM was the total intake track length tuned to with those modifications?

Stan
We pulled to 8,800..... D'car has never been on a dyno but he'd pull to about 5,500 with his 10.9 engine.

Old 03-28-2020, 07:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
Mr know-it-all-dragncar, KK ran a BOP intake!! Huge difference
MORON!!!

Old 03-28-2020, 07:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Paul's work, must be experimental.
You seem obsessed with those manifold pictures.

If you don't like that one you wouldn't like our Warrior that gapped a Victor by 38 horsepower.... Your guy couldn't figure the Warrior out and sent it back unfinished thinking it was only good for an iron head. I guess we know something your team doesn't!

Probably explains why we can go faster than 10.8 once and keep the block in one piece.

Old 03-28-2020, 10:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

What happened to the Wilson 4 hole tapered spacer you bought from me? You didn't use it?

6.27@107
9.97@131
Old 03-29-2020, 04:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You do know KK uses a BOP and has for many years.... Of course you do.... You are "in the know".

Which manifold has a turtle?..... Or are you making up facts again
Yeah Paul, forgot he ended up with a BOP. Changes nothing. You still have not produced credible evidence of you 1000HP E heads. No flow sheets, no real dyno sheets or any racers running them.
Who is running them, weight, ET MPH.

Old 03-29-2020, 04:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Eveland View Post
What happened to the Wilson 4 hole tapered spacer you bought from me? You didn't use it?
I still have it. I will test with the Dale Cubic and the 1 1/2" spacer that Dave made for this intake. Dave said he really liked the A/B tests so I will do it.
I just can not find it in my garage right now, it will turn up. I would have had pics of it too.

Last edited by Dragncar; 03-29-2020 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You seem obsessed with those manifold pictures.

If you don't like that one you wouldn't like our Warrior that gapped a Victor by 38 horsepower.... Your guy couldn't figure the Warrior out and sent it back unfinished thinking it was only good for an iron head. I guess we know something your team doesn't!

Probably explains why we can go faster than 10.8 once and keep the block in one piece.
What is it with you and that last sentence ? I think you are messed up in the head, as in actually.
Do I have to take a video of the old beast for you or something ? That engine gets much respect for longevity at our track.
The reason I made the decision to do it this was simply was because Dave is so honest, nothing more. It would cost a lot of money to cut the bottom out and weld it back up with the rest of the work. He told me if I had a chance to get the Victor he worked on it was more than worth it. Was not interested in just making money off me which he could have done very easily. Its what was best for me, not him.
And I thought if I did kick down the money to cut up the Warrior I would have to come up with another perfect intake for my Whittmore HO heads. I plan on running them again on the 461 after the High Ports. I think I can drop the ET by a bunch more and listen to you whine and make fun a 10.60 or 10.50 ET. Which would be an accomplishment for a 9-1 engine for sure. There is no reason to think a fresh engine, new valve springs and valve job, new lighter pistons with much better rings and V pump and better can will not get me at least 2 tenths. Should be more. My cam is one I bought on a whim, used from E Bay right now. Not the custom pump gas cam Dan designed for my HO heads..
BTW, when I asked if anyone had a pic of a modified Warrior plenum I was not asking for yours. I was hoping for one by Gabby. His are legendary.
What makes you think I have a "team" anyway. I don't, just people I respect. The only head porters who have made a dime off me are Dan and Dave at SD.

Old 03-29-2020, 07:56 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Did a prostitute make these?

Old 03-29-2020, 08:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yeah Paul, forgot he ended up with a BOP. Changes nothing.
Kinsler switched to a BOP over 12yrs ago, just backs up the fact that 98% of the time you share false info.

Old 03-29-2020, 01:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Can you not see the difference in workmanship. . Weights almost nothing now. Its work of art. Yours look like it was made in some hacks garage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
Kinsler switched to a BOP over 12yrs ago, just backs up the fact that 98% of the time you share false info.
Now let's not exaggerate. Dragondouche is only unfactual about 75% of the time. But we must remember he is a skilled Millwright and has an eye for quality... You can see this in his pride and joy GTO (it's hard to believe he has done all the work on this incredible machine himself... Not in some "hacks" garage) he has owned this fine looking machine most of his life. It is a full blown, highly detailed, respectable machine that has run 10.8 (windowing the block) once! It has all the good options like PS, factory fan, no vacuum pump, no electric water pump (like 20hp according to him), marker light delete option,and managed this incredible performance at a sea level track... This man has an eye for skilled craft and knows what works!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200329-120427(1).jpg
Views:	165
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	535653  

Old 03-29-2020, 05:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Now let's not exaggerate. Dragondouche is only unfactual about 75% of the time. But we must remember he is a skilled Millwright and has an eye for quality... You can see this in his pride and joy GTO (it's hard to believe he has done all the work on this incredible machine himself... Not in some "hacks" garage) he has owned this fine looking machine most of his life. It is a full blown, highly detailed, respectable machine that has run 10.8 (windowing the block) once! It has all the good options like PS, factory fan, no vacuum pump, no electric water pump (like 20hp according to him), marker light delete option,and managed this incredible performance at a sea level track... This man has an eye for skilled craft and knows what works!!!
Let me tell you something pile, that car has been through a lot. It has been though 4 mill closures in 6 years I worked at. Each time re starting the upgrade project only to have the rug pulled out from underneath me. But I raced it the whole time anyway. It had perfect bodywork 80% complete, then a wreck, then closures. Old fenders slapped back on it and kept racing. The body man who was doing it moved away when his mill closed too.

"That" picture was to honor all those wins and 2nd places and points standings with one single engine. One bore, one crank surface.
And it also proves I am a much better racer than you. Like I have said, never even spun a rod bearing or blown a head gasket in my Pontiac life.
You keep it up, the one looking bad here is you pile. If it was not for N2O you would have no rep at all. You need the stuff.
BTW, I built the engine that has been hammered since 1990, built the trany, rear end, carb work, and did the ladder bar work. All of it. Body comes last, racing first.

Old 03-29-2020, 05:51 PM

I don't care if you guys spend the rest of your lives bickering about every little thing, just do it somewhere else.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stuart For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread