Old 04-13-2020, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Look what I found!

My 65 GP didn't have a battery hold down. I followed another thread on here to figure out what to do but finally thought I was just going to use the old bunge cord.

Yesterday I was scrounging around in my old bolt box and and ran across this. I can't remember where it came from; I've owned 5 other 65's over the years but don't remember taking one off. I may have picked it up in a junk yard thinking it was for a GTO. Don't know why I would have saved it, but glad I did.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	battery holdown1.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	537243  

HONEST JERRY'S SPEED AND EQUIPMENT
Old 04-13-2020, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've bought items off of ebay, craigslists, here, or at swap meets that I thought were neat deals, all excited about it, and then later rooting around in boxes at home find out I've already got
two of them I'd completely forgotten about. Then on the otherside of that coin I've offered to help people out by selling them a hard to find something or other only to not be able to find it - probably already sold it? Most of us who've been into these old cars awhile probably don't really know what we have anymore.

Old 04-14-2020, 04:39 PM
Senior Chief

Jerry.......damn! If you find another one while 'scrounging around', let me know !!