THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 02-11-2020, 05:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elarson View Post
Update: I found the October issue here. My wife had put it where I didn't see it.

December issue just showed up yesterday, so I think all is ok.

Thanks for a great mag, Don!

Eric
Eric

Email me at paw333@msn.com. I have total access to all membership. We need your email address.

Old 02-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elarson View Post
I renewed at Norwalk and got the August issue. Nothing since then.

Eric
Eric

Please email me and I can look into it right away.

Paw333@msn.com

Old 02-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hojs69 View Post
Don, do you have an idea how long it takes Cruisin Tigers to respond using the method you delineated above? It's been over 48 hours for myself.

My membership also seems to have stopped unnoticed months back. ;(

Thank you,

Steve
Steve

Email me at paw333@msn.com. I can help you out.

Old 02-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrennie View Post
Me either. Was receiving it then it stopped and can't recall when.

Was hoping you would remind me to renew rather than me miss some issues and have to figure it out LOL...
MIchael, please email me I can look into it. paw333@msn.com

Old 02-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't get on PY that much anymore. This is the first Im seeing of this thread. There were a couple of hiccups when we merged the two databases together.

All paid members should have access to the members-only section of the Cruisin Tigers website. If you are getting print magazines in the mail and have no idea what Im talking about then you need to email me. It means we don't have your email address on file.

And if we don't have your email address on file, that means you are missing out on Tigers News which is the companion magazine to Poncho Perfection which is digital-only and sent to you via email.

Our new website sends out three email reminders during the lasts 30 days before your membership expires. Obviously they stop when you renew. You can always set up autorenewal as well. And if we don't have your email address well..........

If you need help, reach out to me personally and I'll see that it gets taken care of right away.

paw333@msn.com

Thanks
Paul