Old 01-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Suspended

Lightbulb

Now we're talking!

Old 01-27-2015, 06:59 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
Not enought attention in the "78 & Newer G Body" thread Dave? http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=721495
I didn't start the post, I merely replied to it. I did it partly to offer assistance, but mostly just because you were whining about it being posted in the 73-77 forum.

----------------------------------------------------------

2004 Grand Prix GT daily driver
1974 LeMans GT 455
Old 01-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiacdaver View Post
I didn't start the post, I merely replied to it. I did it partly to offer assistance, but mostly just because you were whining about it being posted in the 73-77 forum.
Nah. Dave, you take this Sh!t way too seriously. Guess you like seeing a 78 on this side of the fence?
I've looked over and saved those articles, ads, pix, prompts, and "updates" on the '78 and several times - how many YEARS has it been posted For Sale? Actually consider purchasing that '78 '79 GA 2-car package and even have a complete '78 W72 400 that would bolt in...and then realize history to maintain whatever value of the cars provenance would mean retaining the 301, etc. so forget that.

And come full circle that even though like smaller Gbody package I prefer the 1st Gen/1st Year Grand Ams 1973 like the one posted/2nd Gen Brds/GTOs, so nix that. Did REALLY like that dark blue '79(?) GA w shaker that was FS also, same deal personal preference.

Kudos to the new owner and good luck with it.

Old 01-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Or, perhaps it is hard to determine one's inflection through typed word. I love the 73-77 A & G-bodies, the 78-80 G-bodies, and am a Darksider too, being fond of the 71-76 B-bodies, and my favorite 60s Pontiac is the 68 Grand Prix. As you already know, I like the unusual, so it is any wonder?

If I took your comments out of context, I apologize. After all, the bottom line is we are all members of the Pontiac faithful.

-Dave

1974 LeMans GT 455
Old 01-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiacdaver View Post
Or, perhaps it is hard to determine one's inflection through typed word. I love the 73-77 A & G-bodies, the 78-80 G-bodies, and am a Darksider too, being fond of the 71-76 B-bodies, and my favorite 60s Pontiac is the 68 Grand Prix. As you already know, I like the unusual, so it is any wonder?

If I took your comments out of context, I apologize. After all, the bottom line is we are all members of the Pontiac faithful.

-Dave
No worries. It's the "interweb" after all

I followed your Army Green 4-Door 4-spd posts up to when you sold it (that was yours right?)

What ever happened to that rare one? Is the current owner a Lurker here and/or ABody Board? Feel free to start another thread about it if you'd like.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:17 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Here are the previous posts and a photobucket link. The car is alive and well and living in the Chicago area. He is on the forums, Nathaniel1234.

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=707461

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=712711

http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/Cm...?sort=6&page=1

1974 LeMans GT 455