Interior TECH Upholstery, Carpet, Dash, Headliner...

Old 04-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Senior Chief

Default '69 and '70 Firebird Seats - What are they worth?

I have two sets of seats I am going to sell. They will need to be sold locally (Charlotte, NC) but I am not sure what they are worth and want to post a price that's fair to me and fair to a buyer. The '69's have been recovered about 10 years ago but the car was only driven a few hundred miles a year so I would call those a 9 out of 10. The '70's are from the standard interior and absolutely need some love but they are good cores. The pics are below. What do you guys think these are worth?

69's >

70's >

Old 04-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I sold my original 69' Firebird seats a few years ago on Craigslist. They were not in as good a shape as yours appear to be and I got $300 for mine.
In fact, I got a lot of interest when I posted them and sold to the 1st person that actually showed up for them.

Hope that helps.

-joe

Old 04-18-2015, 11:12 AM

Default 69 firebird seats

Hi,
I am interested in the 69 firebird seats, I would need to have them shipped to ny though? Can you take a couple pics of the underside and tracks to get a sense of the condition. Thanks. 845-417-5468 Milt