Old 11-08-2019, 12:26 PM

Default 61-64 Intake Manifold

I'm new to this engine building deal so any help is appreciated. I'm Looking for an intake manifold for a 4bl that will fit a 389 out of a 63 bonneville. Will be using a quadrajet carb. Will also need someone to ship if not local. Here is a pic of the heads currently on it which i believe are factory. I have had some initial responses on another post but not much messaging back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3947.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	523963   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3944.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	523964  

Old 11-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

There are no intakes "that I know of" made for the 64 and earlier engines that a Quadrajet can be bolted to. I t will likely require an adapter, which won't be a good thing for one of those intakes. Switch to 65-up heads might be best option.

You might post a question about this in the street section where many more folks will respond to this....if you have not already. I read about the possible repair to your AFB type intake...

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...