WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 04-06 General Tech/Discussion

04-06 General Tech/Discussion 2004-2006 GTO General Tech and discussion.

Old 05-23-2005, 07:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by judge_jury_executioner_69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tripower455:
Here's a few........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks really nice. i noticed youre running the 6x's too (they 4's or 8's ?) with them on my car now i am verry dissapointed with them. thats why i went the #16 route. i figured thats what came on the 428 so that should be better then the 6x4's. how much do you plan on driving your car ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My 6Xs are 8's, but they've been milled to 96cc's, ported, crossovers blocked and 1.77" ex. valves installed. My engine is 462 cid, so I am right in the 9.5:1 range. I am going to see how they run, but I suspect that they might be the chokepoint for the rest of the setup. If so, it's getting a set of KREs or possibly Edelbrocks.

I don't plan on driving my car daily, but it could be if I weren't deathly afraid of it getting hit.... It will run fine on pump gas, and with the Tremec, probably won't be too be bad MPG wise.

"I open up three deuces, I'm Never Coming Back!"

Old 05-24-2005, 05:07 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by red70goat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ozzy:

Thank you Mr Lutz, your forward thinking is just amazing. Keep up the great work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spy Photo from GM archives: Beavis and Lutzheads inspiration for putting an LS1 into a Monaro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very funny (not). It's a pity you weren't so fast and forthcoming with your 70 GTO pictures!
Still waiting......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Old 05-25-2005, 10:47 AM

I just found out red70goat has no goat.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:41 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NikiVee1954:
I just found out red70goat has no goat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If true, that would be the perfect cherry to top of his BS Sundae.
25K miles and counting.....
Old 05-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NikiVee1954:

Prove it. Of course if you've got a 2004 / 2005 GM Monaro neither do you.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Senior Chief

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by red70goat:

Prove it. Of course if you've got a 2004 / 2005 GM Monaro neither do you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, it's up to you to prove that you have one. Which in fact you haven't done yet. I heard quite a few times down at Cruisin' O.C. that your're nothing but a fraudulent troll.

As for your jibe at Nick towards his '04, according to the VIN it's a GTO.

One last thing, may I refer you to my post from earlier this month that may explain to you about the "Traditional GTO buyer"

http://forums.performanceyears.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/27...191071221#9191071221
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Jeff Gordon Edition
2017 Dodge Challenger SXT Black Top Edition
Old 05-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Hall:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NikiVee1954:

Prove it. Of course if you've got a 2004 / 2005 GM Monaro neither do you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, it's up to you to prove that you have one. Which in fact you haven't done yet.

Appeasing the peanut gallery is not high on my priority list

I heard quite a few times down at Cruisin' O.C...
Wrong state pal...never heard of O.C. You're obviously making that up. Whos' the fraud now?

Slapping a GTO badge on a Monaro doesn't make it a GTO anymore than slapping a Charger emblem on a 4 cylinder Mitsubishi with hemisperical heads make it a hemi Charger.

One last thing, may I refer you to my post from earlier this month that may explain to you about the "Traditional GTO buyer"

I'm glad you think you know what one is. Lutz certainly doesn't and admitted so.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:00 AM
Senior Chief

At the risk of being redundant, repetitious and saying the same thing over and over...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff R.:
What was the topic of this thread again? Oh, I remember now.

Hey, Bob Lutz! I think the new GTO is a fantastic modern muscle/performance car. Love the power, torque, fit & finish and especially the seats and the SEG. Thanks for bringing this car to us from down under. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moderators, please close this thread. Except for very few posts it's 20 pages of off-topic gibberish, and it was already an eyesore 3 months ago.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

i get a kick out of you guys trying to explain how it is a pontiac. yeah your vin might say it is a pontiac but if it shares every part (including the LS1) with chevy/holden then is it really a pontiac ? or does that mean the chevy/holden cars it shares parts with are pontiacs too ?
Old 05-27-2005, 04:50 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Slapping a GTO badge on a Monaro doesn't make it a GTO anymore than slapping a Charger emblem on a 4 cylinder Mitsubishi with hemisperical heads make it a hemi Charger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
How about "slapping" a 350 or 400 horsepower mill into a PONTIAC GTO?! (The VIN says GTO,bub.) Don't be hate'in!
Old 05-27-2005, 07:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was high enough on your priority list to get your handle changed from whatamorono (an account created to troll here and bash the new ones) to i wishihadared70goat....... for the sole purpose of trolling trolling here, bashing the new ones......

Have you ever posted anywhere else on this or any other Pontiac site?

"I open up three deuces, I'm Never Coming Back!"

Old 05-27-2005, 08:23 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Hall:

Actually, it's up to you to prove that you have one. Which in fact you haven't done yet.

Wrong state pal...never heard of O.C. You're obviously making that up. Whos' the fraud now?

Slapping a GTO badge on a Monaro doesn't make it a GTO anymore than slapping a Charger emblem on a 4 cylinder Mitsubishi with hemisperical heads make it a hemi Charger.

I'm glad you think you know what one is. Lutz certainly doesn't and admitted so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OC Crusin. Do some research.

Ocean City, MD..

http://www.atlanticbreezes.com/cruisinoceancity.htm
Old 05-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

[QUOTE]Originally posted by red70goat:

I'm glad you think you know what one is. Lutz certainly doesn't and admitted so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OC Crusin. Do some research.

Uhhh, the context of my post was how could anybody claim to have known me if I was never there, not if such a place actually existed or not as you erroneously assumed.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Senior Chief

I going against my better judgement and straying from the topic here...
Come on Red70, just post a pic already. You've obviously got a computer, so do us all a favor, run down to the drugstore, buy a cheap ass disposable digital camera and snap a few shots. How hard can that be? The car can even be in pieces for all we care...most cars on this site are. Hell, my TA has been in various states of disrepair for two years, and I'm not ashamed to post pics of it.
Old 05-29-2005, 04:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow, the clown attorney(if he even is one) from Salt Lake City UTAH still hasn't posted a picture of any of his cars uh?

Troll till the end. I think it's time for Casperson to purge the troll....anyone else agree with me?
Old 05-29-2005, 04:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Seems like he has as much right to be on here as you do.

frittering and wasting the hours in an off hand way....

1969 GTO, 455ci, 230/236 Pontiac Dude's "Butcher Special" Comp hyd roller cam with Crower HIPPO solid roller lifters, Q-jet, Edelbrock P4B-QJ, Doug's headers, ported 6X-8 (97cc) heads, TKO600, 3.73 geared Eaton Tru-Trac 8.5", hydroboost, rear disc brakes......and my greatest mechanical feat....a new heater core.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David Jones:
Seems like he has as much right to be on here as you do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of us contribute to MANY forums here. Do a search on him and his fake username and all the BS he spouts and you can see for yourself, if you are so able, that he is nothing more than a troll.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The best thing you could do, if you are so able, is ignore him. Many on the boards share similar feelings about you.

1969 GTO, 455ci, 230/236 Pontiac Dude's "Butcher Special" Comp hyd roller cam with Crower HIPPO solid roller lifters, Q-jet, Edelbrock P4B-QJ, Doug's headers, ported 6X-8 (97cc) heads, TKO600, 3.73 geared Eaton Tru-Trac 8.5", hydroboost, rear disc brakes......and my greatest mechanical feat....a new heater core.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David Jones:
The best thing you could do, if you are so able, is ignore him. Many on the boards share similar feelings about you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many uh? Good. Let them ignore me.

Sorry, but I actually bring something to the board unlike that choad.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Your opinion. So does he. You're entitled. So is he.