Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Another negative for Rock and Roll Engineering and Bruce Fulper.

I know this is beating a dead horse but I had my own run in with this infamous character today.

His name came up in a newbie thread on FB today. I basically said his name doesn’t have the best reputation. And as the guy in question was located in Germany I would try and stick to those with sterling reputations when shipping that far. Tried to be nice about it. Said it might work out fine, but in his position I would use Butler or someone like that.

Well round about this gets back to Bruce who then sends me childish PMs and then quick blocks me so he get so in the last word like a 12 year old.

people can spend their money how they want. But he will never get a dollar from me and I’ll advise anyone I can to do the same.

He says all the negatives about him are made up of liars and haters.

But there are two options here.

One. They are all true.
Two. The guy is so much of an AHole people make up stories to bury him.

In either case I wouldn’t want to do business with him.

https://www.youtube.com/@CatfishMotorsports
Old 04-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I see him posting all over Facebook. I chuckle at his ramblings, and privately express my concerns about him to potential customers to avoid the childish behavior he constantly exhibits.

1977 Trans Am, 400/M21 Black/Gold Bandit. 44K actual miles

2017 Sierra SLT 1500 Z71 4X4

2019 Canyon SLT Crew 4X4

Old 04-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Senior Chief

Looks like we're on thin ice here................................

Old 04-30-2018, 07:34 PM
Senior Chief

Default I 2nd that

I don`t usually bad mouth people but this is an exception and deserves my opinion from dealing with the flake;

Your 1st option is 100% Correct
Your 2nd Option is only 50% Correct, Just the first half about him being a A Hole

Been buying Pontiac parts for a very long time and Bruce is 1 of 3 people that have done me wrong.

Old 07-09-2018, 04:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I didn't know this guy was still around. I recall hearing negative stories about him since...prolly about the time I joined back in 03? Its been forever, I know that. Guess some things never change.

Old 09-06-2018, 05:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I thought he ran out of Pontiac hobbyists to have carnal knowledge with and moved on to the AMC crowd? At least you don't hear much about him these days. I never had any personal direct dealings with the guy, but have worked with scores of folks who have, and can't remember a single instance where any of them had anything good to say about their experience.........Cliff

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),
Old 03-21-2019, 09:35 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I've seen his drivel for years, but this week he did his thing again on a FB group that I created, and it was directed at me. Once again, it was trivial information that lit him up. Full disclosure, his beef was with my knowledge about B Body Pontiacs and when they stopped installing 4 speeds as a RPO. It was '68 for anyone that cares, but Bruce lit me up, used the F bomb, and made idle threats because supposedly I was wrong...he never did elaborate, just told I was wrong. I replied in-kind, because I'm the admin of the group, but I guess he blocked me and never got back to it. It really bothered me, and then I got even more upset because I let a fool like him get me riled up, when I could have just booted him from the group and deleted his post without writing a word. Being an A-Hole is one thing, but to everyone all the time. Must be exhausting to be that bitter and want to pick fights all the time.

Old 02-12-2020, 12:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I did a '61 421sd dual quad setup for a gentleman named Bob Gawlick in Arizona a couple of years ago for him to put on a black '61 batwing race car that has provenence. He sent me pictures of the car after it was restored and all lettered up but I didn't keep them. Last year, about a year after I shipped him the carb set, I get a call from an engine builder asking me about the carb set and whether or not it would fit on modern aluminum heads, etc. There were problems with the engine that had been done for the car. Of course the intake on the setup would not fit new aluminum heads because it was a 542991. To make a long story shorter I ended up calling Bob and it turns out Fulper did the engine and screwed it up. The pistons were down in the holes, it wouldn't run right, I don't remember what all? Bob was having it completely redone. I'm glad the new engine builder called me because it turns out the engine had 306 heads on it and probably other real SD components, and these would have been lost to the car had the new engine builder gone ahead with the aluminum head thing. The new engine builder was not that familiar with Pontiacs. We discussed everything and the engine got redone with the dual quad setup and 306 heads etc. being saved. I refer to Mr. Gawlick as Bob here but I do not really know him I just did a carb set for him. He is not a Pontiac guy but apparently is a known car guy because you will see him mentioned in Corvette and other car circles. Fulper has popped off on Facebook at least once that I saw about having done the engine for Bob Gawlick's batwing. Yeah, he did it alright!