Old 08-19-2019, 12:07 AM
Formerly Drunk'ninjun

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
Lol fair points. But in my defense cv1 are crap in my opinion
But you choose to say something negative ...lol
It's all good bud... I enjoy your post... not that you care... lol you have good insight and real world experience.
Old 08-19-2019, 09:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronman View Post
I don't mind the criticism. I'm sure there is more in this combo. Induction side is limited and we'll fix that over time. Just trying to share so others know that with off the shelf parts you can build a nice Pontiac engine that will go 300-400 passes before freshening. At 56 years old I'm not seeing as many Pontiac engine, Pontiac cars at the track and I'm worried about our hobby. Sharing simple combinations might make a difference for the person who is considering a Pontiac engine vs. another Chevy. In bracket racing reliable & repeatable power is key. Ask Jeff Verdi and Jerry Loan. For the price of this engine I could have called Reher Morrison and had a 565 that makes more power. I didn't because that's not my brand. Trying to prevent the Pontiac engine from extinction and supporting Pontiac vendors is part of my DNA. PM me if you want more details on the combo.
Hi Arron,

You have a really great build, you and Bill should be proud.

Your motor makes more power then 80% of the Pontiacs that raced at Norwalk during the Pontiac Nationals.

Thanks for sharing the details.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
Old 08-19-2019, 10:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Agree with Calvin.

Quote:
What happened to the days of men accepting other opinions without crying?

You gave your opinion and others gave their opinion and facts about your opinion.
Then you start crying like a little baby.

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 THE Quickest, Fastest, BEST Aftermarket Pontiac Block Bar NONE!

1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"internet is full of stupid and wrong quotes" - Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-19-2019, 10:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronman View Post
I don't mind the criticism. I'm sure there is more in this combo. Induction side is limited and we'll fix that over time. Just trying to share so others know that with off the shelf parts you can build a nice Pontiac engine that will go 300-400 passes before freshening. At 56 years old I'm not seeing as many Pontiac engine, Pontiac cars at the track and I'm worried about our hobby. Sharing simple combinations might make a difference for the person who is considering a Pontiac engine vs. another Chevy. In bracket racing reliable & repeatable power is key. Ask Jeff Verdi and Jerry Loan. For the price of this engine I could have called Reher Morrison and had a 565 that makes more power. I didn't because that's not my brand. Trying to prevent the Pontiac engine from extinction and supporting Pontiac vendors is part of my DNA.
I agree 100%!

GTO George

KRE
Tin Indian Performance
DCI
KRE High Ports
MR-1 Block 525 CI
GRP - Aluminum Rods
Moldex - 4.5" Stroke Billet Crank
8-71 BDS
3,180 lbs.
Rossler - TH210 transmission
Transmission Specialties - Converter
THE "Quickest" Pontiac powered Pontiac door car in Michigan!
7.98 @ 170

It's so easy to sit in the CHEAP seats and criticize, when you haven't done anything!
Old 08-19-2019, 11:19 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I am also happy for Aron great combo for bracket racing Best of Luck