Old 12-16-2019, 04:47 PM

Default 61-62 or a 63-64 B-body fan shroud.

Looking for something I can make work for my '61. Originality is not a concern of mine so a 63-64 will work for me as well

Old 12-16-2019, 09:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Do you read the responses you get in threads you start? If you will look at post #12 in the first thread you started on this I posted a link to a '64 GP shroud that is on Craigslist for $120. A '64 GP is identical chassis wise to a Catalina and the shroud would work on ANY '64 full size that year.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:27 PM

Yes, yesterday I messaged the guy on craigslist and he said it was already spoken for and that he would let me know if the deal fell through.

The ebay link you listed also yesterday I went ahead and emailed an offer that was pretty damn close to the buy it now price. They didn't respond and the offer expired. So I sent in another one..

Sorry sir, I didn't keep you in the loop.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You didn't need to keep me in the loop so no apology needed. I just wondered if you followed up on those two or even noticed them. If you want to keep watching craigslist enter the following in your search engine

Pontiac fan shroud site:craigslist.org

And on ebay just enter

Pontiac fan shroud

Then on either one scroll through the listings that pop up.

When I'm looking for something I do that every day and you'd be surprised at the stuff I've found over the years.