THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 07-03-2020, 04:12 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikin Mike View Post
Growing up it was Braun's Town Talk Bread with PB&J. Still love PB&J but trying to cut down sugar I use Laura Scudders PB and Jam on a Rice Cake. Daily.
When we were kids, we'd get sent over to Nills bakery for fresh made bread when I stayed a Grandmas house, which was in Turtle Creek. Man, that was good with homemade jam and fresh coffee!

68 GTO
Old 07-04-2020, 01:10 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I agree with the sentiment that the little things in life are so good.

Our grocery store sells a bunch of organic yellow beets for $2. Boil those for twenty minutes. Fantastic. Like candy.

We have a local bread shop here. Bread and Cie. Their multi-grain bread with some Boursin cheese. Unreal.