Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 01:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
D'car has double standards for guys swapping corporate engines into Pontiacs. He loves the guys from Michigan that do it but pretty much everyone else is not allowed to.
You are just mad because you have been trying to copy the guys work for years, and still come up short.

You and I pretty much agree on this thread. But you had to go and throw rocks for some reason.
Let the record show you are the one looking to start something as usual. Insecure I guess.
Maybe you can buy that stuff from me, at least you know it would be done right.

Old 12-02-2021, 08:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
D'car has double standards for guys swapping corporate engines into Pontiacs. He loves the guys from Michigan that do it but pretty much everyone else is not allowed to.
Season's greeting to you and your family Troy. Please tell me what part of this post is not accurate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
You are just mad because you have been trying to copy the guys work for years, and still come up short.
Not mad about anything. I really don't bother copying any guys work, haven't been impressed with most the stuff we've seen. We fix a lot of it, but haven't seen much to copy over the years. If I was to copy work, you can be assured it'd be from a guy that was good enough to afford to buy a Pontiac engine.

BTW why don't you tell us how good those Wilcox heads are again, you know the guy you were boasting about for a while that could almost match the CFM numbers we get from Edelbrock heads?