SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 11-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Apple iPad Air 1st Gen MD785LL/A 16GB Tablet Retina Display Wi-Fi Space Gray - FREE S

Apple iPad Air 1st Gen MD785LL/A 16GB Tablet Retina Display Wi-Fi Space Gray - FREE SHIPPING

This unit is in excellent condition. It was used very rarely as we already had another unit in the house. There are no scratches of any kind anywhere on the unit. It has been reset to original factory specs. Find My iPad has been disabled which means theres no connection to my iCloud account on this device. This unit is one year old.

It comes with iOS 8.1 already installed. The charging cable and the wall plug in have not been opened and are included per the pictures above. It includes the original box and the unit will come to you in its original cellophane wrapper. It will come to you fully charged.

I feel 100% certain rating this unit very highly in condition. No international buyers please. Will ship same day item is paid for.

Please contact me with any questions.

$325.00 Paypal only.

Old 11-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

SOLD