Old 04-19-2020, 07:20 PM

Default 1964 GTO HARDTOP - TRIPOWER 4 SPEED - DOCUMENTED . PROJECT CAR

Hi
If you want to do a nut and bold restoration on a 64 GTO, this is the car for you.

It is a real PHS documented tri-power car. Silver with black interior

I started on the restoration and have the frame done, but have not started on the body or the interior. The interior is out of it, and the body is loose on the finished frame.

I have the original 76X motor and heads. The tripower is with a guy in Everett Washington being rebuild, but I have not had any luck getting it back. So it may not go with it. It comes with a muncie M20 transmission.

The rear end has been rebuilt and installed. The front end is installed with Global west A arms, which i can switch out. this should be done to original

The body is in good condition with good floors, good truck, and very little rust. some minor rust around the rear wheel wells. New rear quarters is not required. This is a dry car from the Okanagan area of British Columbia Canada

If I get some interest I will take some photos. This will be a great car finished.

Reason for sale : I started on this car and then bought another same car in restoration but further along. I finished that car, now I am out of steam to do another one.

This can be shipped easily to Blaine Washington, where you can have it shipped anywhere you want. I will bolt the major parts back on it for shipping ( ie the front clip which is loose)

Asking $18,000 USD

My cell is 604 813 3685 if you want to contact me by text.

Old 04-19-2020, 07:37 PM

Default 64 Goat

You need to post some pic's now at that price for a basket case

Old 04-19-2020, 08:43 PM

I will will post them when I get some interest in the car as I stated. It has been in deep storage for some time. Getting to this point to sell it is a big deal as I wanted to finish it .

Old 04-20-2020, 08:10 AM

So what’s with the guy in Everett Washington ?

What’s the back story on this ?

Maybe you ought to post-up his name and number so nobody else here gets snookered ?

That’s so not cool...that he’s holding your Tri Power hostage.

Best Regards,
Dave - GTO3DEUCES

Old 06-01-2020, 06:20 PM

Default 64 GTO

I do believe you have a lot of interest in your car. 513 views. Please post pictures Thanks

Old 06-02-2020, 03:50 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Who and where is the guy in Everett? I live in Arlington, WA and would be more than happy to go get the tri power for you if this guy is being a dick! Send me a PM, seriously.

Last edited by Drag Star Le Mans; 06-02-2020 at 04:01 AM.