Interior TECH Upholstery, Carpet, Dash, Headliner...

Old 12-20-2019, 02:39 PM

Default TMI interior

I have a 69 Firebird, was thinking of using TMI interior. Molded headliner, visors, carpet, front and rear door panels, possibly molded ones. Has anyone with 69 Firebird ever used there stuff. They have it listed for 69 Camaro. Spoke with them today and they said should fit, but might have a little trimming to do on rear panels. Bottom and back of panel. not front or top of course. Will 69 Camaro panels fit in 69 Firebird, with all handles and door locks etc lining up correctly? Seems like TMI stuff is decent for reasonable price. Any experience or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jerry

Old 12-23-2019, 07:41 PM

I would go with Legendary.
They are having their yearly 25% off holiday sale right now, which will bring their prices as low or lower than TMIs, and a much higher quality product IMO.

I have not used TMIs firebird stuff, but i have installed plenty of their chevelle stuff. it is nice stuff when its right, but I've had plenty of QC issues with their stuff... pleats sewn wrong, missing sew foam inserts, vinyl pinches sewn in... They make good on it- but its on your time for going back and forth to get it fixed.

My $.02