Old 12-15-2019, 02:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default GTO dash bezel (repop) vs restored original

Am I the only one who is bothered by the options to restore an original dash bezel? I really wanted to have my original bezel restored but everyone wants to sell me a new repop and I understand they do look great. But on a main portion of my american muscle car interior that i have to look at everytime i drive it I'm frustrated that I'll be staring at a Chinese replacement.

Maybe i need to get over it :/

6.0 cert. Fiat bodied altered blown alcohol Pontiac IAII-Sold
Old 12-15-2019, 02:58 PM

I'm looking at something similar right now. After my car came back from having work done a good size piece of the woodgrain part of the dash was broken out and missing. I made a piece to fit in and while most people would never even notice it, I know the piece is there and my eye will go right to it everytime I get in the car. So now I'm getting ready to install a whole new woodgrain and it is really nice. I was hoping to keep my original but like a new paint job or top or rechromed parts I'm going to go with it...it will look real good.