Name:	0F8877EC-4D1B-4229-8EB3-95D24C2910C2.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	528954   Click image for larger version

Name:	8C9F78BD-3ED0-4AD4-A021-6B4A91829D12.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	528955  

Mat it! Spray it! Chute it! Just another 8 Second Pass!
Old 01-17-2020, 01:10 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
I know you are. Lol. It's tough man, cars in ultra are getting crazy fast. Probably my last year in ultra street.

Thanks, I am going to need it

He might!!
No need to be your last year bud.... you just need to find college grants....lol!
I'm just jealous...

Old 01-17-2020, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Scooby says “Send it”
You gotta stop that birdie from spilling the beans!

Old 01-17-2020, 05:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Is that an African Gray?

Stan
Yes.
Ray and I where getting his car ready at my place for next event when I heard him taking from a pine tree in front yard.
I've always had cats for mice, but they get birds and squirrels too, so Ray took him home.
Wow, that was 15-20 yrs ago.

Forgot to add we never saw or heard of anyone missing him.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100

Last edited by Region Warrior; 01-17-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ray who?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-17-2020, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Region Warrior View Post
Yes.
Ray and I where getting his car ready at my place for next event when I heard him taking from a pine tree in front yard.
I've always had cats for mice, but they get birds and squirrels too, so Ray took him home.
Wow, that was 15-20 yrs ago.

Forgot to add we never saw or heard of anyone missing him.
My nephew's and his wife have 8 birds. They have 2 African Grays. Both rescues from 2 different people.

It would not surprise me that someone had the Gray and just let it go. Many people do not realize the live span of those birds that they are taking on alive time partnership.

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm
Old 01-17-2020, 11:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Just got the guy wrong. The ECM member who had with the Pro Charger on CV-1s blow in half, that guy.
Did he not have BES fix him up after the explosion ? Had that steel billet reinforcing deal under his rockers installed.
That's me. Uncle Tony CNC'd my heads and did some other things to the original head and the new one. I don't know what you are referring to when you say, "Had that steel billet reinforcing deal under his rockers installed." I had Jesel make me a set of shaft rockers that mount to a one-piece bar . BES put aluminum bar stock in the upper corners of the head were reinforced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacMatt72 View Post
“Well I’m with you fellers”

How many years since ECM / Lil Jack / SikGoat / Ray / Jeff K been to Pontiac show at Norwalk?
It's been a while. lol Even though I don't have a bracket car, I plan on attending. Looking forward to racing, hanging out, and drinking beer with everyone.

Quote:
Do any of you guys actually race?
Besides Langer I doubt it. And his head is so big I could fit all my melted pistons in his helmet.! Not to mention his motor cost more than my car.

Kinsler won’t leave his high school playground for a different track I think he has raced out of state 2 times in the last 10 years.

Atleast Scott Roberts and Paul k have the smarts to call me direct and get facts! Anyone who thinks they have something for the CV put up some cash and bring it. I have raced at 33 races in 9 states in the last 2 years so you likely won’t even need to travel far.
See how fast you are following rules.

You can ask little jack. He knows it isn’t easy. Even with his billet headed dual carbs he can’t hang with a class and has to race with a club and is usually 2nd chance in his club.

Brian Baker has the only “True” and classic comment on here! It was almost as good as me and Larry trying to put fuel in his car when he went rounds at Norwalk!

If lil Jack has the Balls to line up we will but I will have to drive all the way to yellow bullet again because he is another sissy that won’t leave that track. It’s like he is 3 years old with a blankie. Everybody is fast at Cecil or capital the right time of the year.

And Kinsler is “sceerred.” He is sitting there with a brand new BES motor fresh off the dyno and won’t come race next week! Jeff show up and I will give you a free condo on the beach to stay in and pay your entry fee! Don’t be scared!

Brian that goes for you too. Bolt a class legal blower on that bad boy and come play in a class with rules and have some fun. That “club” lil jack races with is like playing golf at the country club!
Thanks for the invite Ray. If I raced NMCA, I'd have to enter Street Outlaw because of my cubic inch (480). As you know the S.O. class is all but extinct.

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
Old 01-17-2020, 11:40 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad69bird View Post
That's me. Uncle Tony CNC'd my heads and did some other things to the original head and the new one. I don't know what you are referring to when you say, "Had that steel billet reinforcing deal under his rockers installed." I had Jesel make me a set of shaft rockers that mount to a one-piece bar . BES put aluminum bar stock in the upper corners of the head were reinforced.

Upper corners? Not sure I understand the modification and why...

Old 01-18-2020, 12:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Ray who?
You know, the guy out racing in a class and busting his ass to do it...
When I talked to Ray 2 nights ago, he was literally under his car while we talked...
I can appreciate how hard Ray works ... I've been there and done that... every night in the garage till the wee hours getting ready for the next pass.
About to be in the same position come this spring...
He is a grass roots racer.... not a check writer

Old 01-18-2020, 12:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
You know, the guy out racing in a class and busting his ass to do it...
When I talked to Ray 2 nights ago, he was literally under his car while we talked...
I can appreciate how hard Ray works ... I've been there and done that... every night in the garage till the wee hours getting ready for the next pass.
About to be in the same position come this spring...
He is a grass roots racer.... not a check writer
He still not as fast as Jack ..lol You need those checks to go fast just a fact Don't hate the player hate the game....

Old 01-18-2020, 12:38 AM
Suspended

The idea is to go rounds......Ray has done that.

GTO George

Old 01-18-2020, 12:40 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
He still not as fast as Jack ..lol You need those checks to go fast just a fact Don't hate the player hate the game....
He may not be yet but he is still a true racer... not a part time club med racer... I have a lot of respect for Ray and his son... who by the way is tuning for others now.... he is lucky to have such a great relationship with his son... that trumps any win!!
It's easy to sit back and down play his efforts from an ivory tower

Old 01-18-2020, 12:41 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
The idea is to go rounds......Ray has done that.

GTO George
Yes he does.. race after race

Old 01-18-2020, 12:45 AM
Suspended

Quote:
He may not be yet but he is still a true racer... not a part time club med racer... I have a lot of respect for Ray...
It's easy to sit back and down play his efforts from an ivory tower
Not playing down Rays efforts great guy but he will never be faster than Jack .Not even if he drove it off a cliff.. ..lol

Old 01-18-2020, 12:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=bad69bird;6101509]That's me. Uncle Tony CNC'd my heads and did some other things to the original head and the new one. I don't know what you are referring to when you say, "Had that steel billet reinforcing deal under his rockers installed." I had Jesel make me a set of shaft rockers that mount to a one-piece bar . BES put aluminum bar stock in the upper corners of the head were reinforced.

So BES reinforced your heads their own way,cool.My reference was going way back to Bruce W thread about me and CV-1s. I believe TT Bill came on and said something about a billet deal he had made to reinforce the head and it would solve the problem. I figured that is what you did.
It was a long time ago, might be a little fuzzy but I am glad your troubles are in the past and you are out racing again.
Better to be in the drivers seat than in the pits. Good luck this year.

Old 01-18-2020, 12:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Not playing down Rays efforts great guy but he will never be faster than Jack .Not even if he drove it off a cliff.. ..lol
I would be willing to lay down a grand on ray in a 3 round race with Jack....30mins between rounds...

Old 01-18-2020, 12:49 AM
Suspended

[QUOTE=Dragncar;6101533]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad69bird View Post

So BES reinforced your heads their own way,cool.My reference was going way back to Bruce W thread about me and CV-1s. I believe TT Bill came on and said something about a billet deal he had made to reinforce the head and it would solve the problem. I figured that is what you did.
It was a long time ago, might be a little fuzzy but I am glad your troubles are in the past and you are out racing again.
Better to be in the drivers seat than in the pits. Good luck this year.
Fussy at best.... do you u understand the guys in the pits are just as important or more as the driver...

Last edited by Scott Roberts; 01-18-2020 at 12:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scott Roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2020, 12:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
What does ray weigh vs jack? Ray is at 4.70's... jack ate 4.50's ... the weight difference puts them within a few .oo's... care to take that bet...not in Canadian $...

Last edited by Scott Roberts; 01-18-2020 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-18-2020, 01:11 AM
Suspended

Quote:
What does ray weigh vs jack? Ray is at 4.70's... jack ate 4.50's ... the weight difference puts them within a few .oo's... care to take that bet...not in Canadian $...
LOL.. I don't want your money Scott give it to Ray so he can catch up..

And your smart enough to know Jacks not even leaning on it.. Keep your money I got lots ..

Old 01-18-2020, 01:22 AM
Suspended

Quote:
LOL.. I don't want your money Scott give it to Ray so he can catch up..

And your smart enough to know Jacks not even leaning on it.. Keep your money I got lots ..
Lol... you're so stupid to believe Jack isn't leaning on it.... I thought you were one of the smart ones..
By the way, why are you so slow if you have lots of money?
Oh...never mind... I just realized you're not one of the smart ones

Last edited by Stuart; 01-18-2020 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language.
Closed Thread