Old 05-03-2019, 04:36 AM

Default Wanted 1965-1970 passenger side lower control arm Full-Size Catalina Bonneville GP

I'm looking for a 1965-1970 Full-Size (Catalina Bonneville Parisienne Ventura Grand Prix) passenger right side lower control arm in good condition.
Thanks for looking.

Old 05-05-2019, 02:02 PM

A few questions. US or Canadian. They are not the same. Canadian is the same as Chevrolet.
Bonneville ,Catalina, Grand Prix, Star Chief, Safari wagon are the same but 65 lower control arms are different. If you have an early 65 car with a plate welded over the lower ball joint and a flange on the sides of the control arm then I have found 66 and newer don't work. GM said to use 66 lower arms as service replacements but I tried and found an issue with the coil springs. They were no longer vertical but rather angled forward at approx 5 degrees.

I have 66 US lower control arms with new bushings installed but no balljoint. I don't know what shipping would cost to the Netherlands but it must be expensive.

If a 66 arm is what you need send your address and I will get you a price. I may even have an NOS lower ball joint.

Bill.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:05 PM

Hi Bill,
I didn't know that. I have a US 1966 Catalina Convertible.
I need new bushing and a lower ball joint so if they are included, that would be nice. I have not so big chance that I will find them here. I will you a PM. Thanks!

Old 05-05-2019, 05:13 PM

I look forward to talking to you by email. When you PM me please include your mailing address so I can get you a shipping cost.

Bill.

Old 05-06-2019, 01:25 PM

I have sent you a PM