Old 05-13-2019, 09:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 69 350HO convertible 4-speed posi OR 69 Trans Am clone or 350HO 4-speed NON

Hey all. Knee deep in alligators cause I'm going through the big D and I have to sell a car pretty quick. It's a 69 350 HO 4-Speed convertible in Palladium silver with a black interior. PS/PFDB/Power top/3:55 posi NM still in car. Original engine and trans long gone. Supposedly 1 of 112 made.

Ironically, I bought this car from a guy who spent way too much time on it and was headed for divorce. Wife agrees to take him back on the condition he sells the car. I flew in and rented a U-haul and put all thew parts in the back of the U-haul and towed it home. Unless you live in Colorado or close, this is probably the only way to get it all home. The frame was taken off and he did all the work on it. All the nasty work has been done.

The car has <60K original miles if the story is correct... I can't be sure. The guy had it sent to a body shop in Utah and they started to do the work, but he never paid and it was eventually sold. I have a clear title in my name.

I bought a parts lot from a guy who planned to build a 69 Trans AM clone, but when he looked into it the car was too rusted to build, so he sold the lot of parts to me.

The good: it' a real 69 350HO 4-speed convertible (supposedly 1 of 112 built).

Parts included:
69 Trans Am fiberglass hood that mounts to the hinges.
69 Trans AM Ram Air pans repro
69 Firebird stock hood (nice)
Muncie M21 Transmission that came with the car. It looks good, but someone scratched off the VIN and ID?
Full quarter panels Repro.
Two sets of front fenders.
White convertible top (it came with a black top)
Blue interior front and back seat covers.
Black interior front and back seat covers.
Original door panels and glass in really nice shape along with front and back seats with a new blue dash pad.
1975 XC Rebuilt short block with forged rods and a Ram Air III cam.
#48 Ram Air heads rebuilt
Stock 4 BBL intake
Driveshaft
Crossmember
Bell housing with new clutch
4-speed Shifter with linkage and console
Body bolt kit plus a parts lot I bought off eBay with all 69 Firebird bolts
Top frame is mint
Floorboards are really nice with a few pinholes by the rear seats.
Dash bezel (uncut) is mint with the original AM radio
Original Ralley II's with great chrome and caps
Some new wiring harnesses
Full front end in really nice shape.
New front bezels
Tilt steering column

The Bad:
They put a 69 Camaro quarter panel on it and filled in the vents with bondo.
Both quarter panels need to be replaced.
The front fenders look ok, but they have had work done to them. The ones on the car look ready to paint, but I have a second set that needs minor rust repair behind the wheels.

The has been blasted so you know what underneath. I'm not giving it away and if you don't want some parts we can negotiate that. The original engine and trans are long gone, so you can go either way with this car. I'm just lookin to break even. Pictures will follow. PM me if you want to see it. Greg

$11,000 in Mead Colorado.

I know I'm leaving a ton out... will update if there's questions.

Last edited by thews; 05-13-2019 at 10:06 PM.