Old 05-13-2019, 05:29 PM

Default Barry grant intake

Does anyone have a Barry grant tripower intake they want to sell? Looking for intake only

Old 05-13-2019, 08:58 PM
Boost Engineer

I have only seen my three intakes and two more intakes other people owned.

Two of my intakes I sent back and finally got a intake I could have ported.

There was a gentleman in New York who owned a BG Intake for a Pontiac but he passed away. The intake was recently purchased by a PY member and pretty sure it is not for sale.

Good Luck finding one in useable shape. The first guy on PY with a BG intake is long gone and his intake was a modified intake.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:21 PM

A guy in tampa had the whole setup brand new for sale, if your interested i can see if I still has his number.he wont separate it tho.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:42 PM
Boost Engineer

So we have my three manifolds, (One Good One).

We have the guy with the 1st Run BG intake that the owner butchered up trying to make it work.

We have the intake in New York State that was owned by the man for many years who recently passed away and his intake (and my carbs) was sold to another PY member.

And we have a post by Mike W (The Tri-Power Guy) who said at one time he bought 3 complete systems from Barry Grant. Whether one of Mike's systems is the one that 2+2=421 says is for sale in the Tampa Fla area is a question.

So the manifold count is 8 and possibly 9 manifolds.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.