Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 10-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az
Default Pontiac powered drag racing ( Pontiac Heaven ) is scheduled for Oct 30 in Phoenix!

Have been forced to reschedule my 3 day, 1 night Pontiac Heaven weekend due to covid and spectators restrictions but, as an alternative, am hosting a Friday night drags and cruise in Pontiac powered show ( as long as spectator restrictions are lifted ) on Oct 30.
The Location is Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park in Chandler, Az near Phx. It is right on I-10 at exit 162.
Pontiac power fans unite! Let's get together and have a great evening.
Officially, event opens at 6pm but, I will be allowing participants in a few hours early to set up and keep lines down.
More on the Pontiac Heaven facebook page.

This is my 23rd year hosting Pontiac powered drag/show/swap events mainly in Arizona! Pontiac Power Rules!

Thanks to all who support my events and Pontiac power promotions-
Premier Performance
Network Service centers
National Parts Depot
Kauffman Racing
AllPontiac.com
Butler Performance
Space Age auto paint store
Frederick and Sons a/c plumbing
Motorway Restorations
Arizona Differential
The Thompsons

Most of these sponsors have supported Pontiac Heaven events for many years, some for decades! I kindly ask you all to please support them! Let's keep this Pontiac powered hobby strong and support these businesses.

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11