Old 08-27-2010, 08:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to snakepitt1
Default 1968 Firebird convertible for sale

1968 Pontiac Firebird convertible - 400 motor with a 30 over bore. Ram air 3 heads, forged pistons, eagle H beam rods, ARP bolts through out, Meling oil pump, Edelbrock performer cam, intake and 750 carb. MSD billet distributor and 6A box, suspension is Global West, front and rear sway bars, frame off, frame is powder coated, under side was cleaned off and painted, new fuel system from tank to carb, front disc brakes, Harland Sharp roller rockers, billet valve covers, 4 core radiator, TH350 rebuilt transmission, interior completely rebuilt, new top and lift components, double dynamat through out, quick ration steering box, hood tach, new Cragar wheels with BF Goodrich tires with zero miles on them, new front and rear bumpers, seats completely rebuilt using Mercedes comfort foam, new carpet, door panels, center console, correct spare tire, many custom touches, every nut and bolt was wire wheeled and made perfect. Need to sell. You can see the present condition of car on this web site: http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/176/
I also have the original build sheet, PHS documentation, all receipts, and hundreds of build pictures. Car is not finished, still needs final paint / body work.
Contact Scott at 205-535-0162 for more info

1968 Pontiac Firebird convertible, 400, Ram Air 3 heads, rebuilt TH350 transmission, balanced driveshaft, H-beam rods, forged pistons, Edelbrock performer cam, intake and 750 carb, new top, new interior, powdercoated frame, stripped and painted underbody, front disc brakes, complete MSD ignition. Hotchkis sub frame connectors. All this because I wanted a 4 barrel carb!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:43 AM

So, it might have been helpful if I had put my asking price in the post. Asking $22K. Convertible top is brand new. New 400 hood and new rear deack lid with spoiler. 2 sets of front fenders, original fenders that need some body work at lower rear areas behind wheels and a brand new set or replacement fenders from Goodmark. Email for additional pictures and info snakepitt1@aol.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakepitt1 View Post
1968 Pontiac Firebird convertible - 400 motor with a 30 over bore. Ram air 3 heads, forged pistons, eagle H beam rods, ARP bolts through out, Meling oil pump, Edelbrock performer cam, intake and 750 carb. MSD billet distributor and 6A box, suspension is Global West, front and rear sway bars, frame off, frame is powder coated, under side was cleaned off and painted, new fuel system from tank to carb, front disc brakes, Harland Sharp roller rockers, billet valve covers, 4 core radiator, TH350 rebuilt transmission, interior completely rebuilt, new top and lift components, double dynamat through out, quick ration steering box, hood tach, new Cragar wheels with BF Goodrich tires with zero miles on them, new front and rear bumpers, seats completely rebuilt using Mercedes comfort foam, new carpet, door panels, center console, correct spare tire, many custom touches, every nut and bolt was wire wheeled and made perfect. Need to sell. You can see the present condition of car on this web site: http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/176/
I also have the original build sheet, PHS documentation, all receipts, and hundreds of build pictures. Car is not finished, still needs final paint / body work.

1968 Pontiac Firebird convertible, 400, Ram Air 3 heads, rebuilt TH350 transmission, balanced driveshaft, H-beam rods, forged pistons, Edelbrock performer cam, intake and 750 carb, new top, new interior, powdercoated frame, stripped and painted underbody, front disc brakes, complete MSD ignition. Hotchkis sub frame connectors. All this because I wanted a 4 barrel carb!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:35 PM

Really need to sell this car. I am open to offers.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Nice Car. Sorry to see you selling it after all your work on it.

thepontiacman@yahoo.com

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:23 PM

Default 1968 Firebird convertible automatic 400 for sale

I really have little choice but to sell. I am hopefull that I can sell the car and have it taken out of state. I am not sure I could stand seeing it completed at a car show or cruise in. And, it takes top award for all the work I put in to it. So....... looking for honest offers.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:37 PM

Default Grab a muscle car to be proud of