Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Mallory Tech Service

Some how I screwed up the treads on one of my ports on a 4309 reg. I called Mallory tech support and asked if they sold just the main body because that's all I needed, he put me on hold a sec and came back on and said they send me one out FREE this week. I fully expected to pay for this, so it's pretty sweet. :D

Old 02-19-2008, 04:23 AM
formerly 'Pontiac Jack'

You did better than I did with Mallory. Based on their false claim of "sealed" circuits in their Hyfire 6 ignition box, I mounted it underhood. Somewhere in the archives here is my horror-story of being stranded in the rain while on vacation a long way from home. After lengthy exchanges of correspondence (and out-of-pocket purchase of a replacement), I got zero satisfaction from Mallory.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:12 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

WOW, they send me a brand new reg in the box, I only expected the part I screwed up. Sorry to hear about your box Jack. These reg must cost them next to nothing to make, where as that box can't be cheap