Old 09-04-2019, 08:01 PM

Default 77-78 Firebird Trans-am Parts

Im selling two sets of front fenders for 77/78 T/A. One set is painted and nice one set is rough still. Also, rear bumper complete and front bumper covers, one front is painted and nice the other needs repairs. Also, a set of doors but they are gutted on the inside. No mechanisms and made for lexan windows. Also, rear decklid and rear 3 piece spoiler. Complete front suspension clip with a manual steering gear box and a 9Inch ford rear axle that fits directly into these cars on the stock leaf springs. Has Strange spool, axles and pinion flange and 4.10:1 gears.

I am in Tucson AZ if anyone has ever heard of that place!
Text or call 520-4Zero9-7201

Old 09-05-2019, 09:02 PM

How much were you thinking for the 9 inch? Can you put up some pics of it? Do you know who did the work on it?

Old 09-05-2019, 09:28 PM

I'm a mechanic but the rear end guy at my old shop set it up years ago. It's never given me any problems in a 9 second car. I can post pics on Saturday. It's posted locally too. Have gotten a little action there too

Old 09-05-2019, 09:28 PM

I'm asking $450

Old 09-13-2019, 12:07 PM

Only parts left now are fiberglass fenders, the street car versions and a rear bumper and a three piece spoiler set. also steel deck lid and of couse a suspension front clip