Old 03-23-2010, 01:49 PM

Default 69 Bonneville 4-dr

A local farmer has a complete 69 Bonneville on his property that I have agreed to help him get rid of. I am going to be taking the engine and trans for myself, but the remaining car is up for grabs. I would ultimately like to sell the car whole. If I can't do that, I may be willing to pull some parts off before sending it to the crusher, but I won't do a down to the frame part out on it. If you need that something to that extent you will need to buy the entire car.

The car has been sitting for 10+ years and was a daily driver before that, so it's been exposed to the harsh weather and salt used in PA. I didn't get a chance to inspect it fully, but I did see significant quarter rust and suspect closer inspection of the doors, fenders, etc... will show more of the same.

I will be taking the engine trans this Saturday and will be able to better assess the car's condition then. I am posting this now to gauge interest as the owner wants the car gone in the next week or two so we would need to close a deal quickly.

Let me know if you have questions.

Asking $500 minus motor/trans.