SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:45 PM

Default 72 Trans Am

1972 Pontiac Trans Am
There was only 458 4 speed Trans Am make in 1972! I've been lucky enough to have owned 2.
The car doesn't have the original 455 HO in it. It has a 400 in it at this time.
It has the Muncie 4 speed transmission and posi-track rear end in it.
The car has Power windows, power door locks, non A/C and console delete.
The car has the original mechanical shaker on it.
Was Originally a Cameo white car.
Runs and drives nice, last April I drove it to Kool April Nites in Redding CA. That was a 300 mile round trip and it was a nice drive. I have no reason to think this car couldn't make a cross country road trip.
I traded a 440 4 speed Cuda for this car in hopes to put it back to original but I don't have the time or money to do that, so I'm listing it for sale.
I don't see any rust on the car; it has some sanding marks in the paint, a few small bubbles in the clear coat and small crack in the paint on the passenger door.
The front end has been modified to a mono leaf spring with aftermarket control arms for road racing; it corners like its on rails. The hood and nose have been replaced with glass parts that look original and fit very nice.
Feel free to ask questions. Email me for my phone number if you would like to talk.
I have not ordered the PHS docs on this car. It didn't matter to me because I knew how rare a 72 Trans Am was reguardless of what options it came with.
You can see the car at; http://jjsmusclecars.com/1972_pontiac_ta.htm and on ebay at; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=270670786393
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3k93p23o55O25P35S6abb1004f4e5e1181422.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	226476  

Old 12-01-2010, 05:44 PM

I'm open to offers, trades or cash / trades.
I need a pickup, suv and a sports car.
Drop me a line if you're interested in making an offer.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:17 PM

SOLD