Old 09-17-2019, 11:57 PM
Senior Chief

Default 78 Formula

Added a new video of my 78 Formula street/strip car. You can see it on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSq...TVYNHOh14n9WEQ

Mark

Old 09-22-2019, 08:43 AM
Senior Chief

Nice ride, really like the stock look, love the colour combo.. So do you race it much?.

Old 09-22-2019, 05:56 PM
Senior Chief

Thanks for the compliment. I have not had time to get it on the track with my other ongoing projects. The car has been on the track before I got but needed additional modifications to reach its full potential. I recently updated the harness in the car hoping to get it on the track soon once the weather cools off a little down here.

Old 09-24-2019, 05:30 AM
Suspended

Very neat.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:45 AM

Your Formula looks awesome. Love that read interior. Had a 79 with the red interior, it grew on me but a bit much for some. And powered right. Enjoy!

Old 09-24-2019, 09:15 AM
Senior Chief

Thanks for the compliments. The red interioir is called Carmine. It is not as bright red as some. It has more brown in the color. It goes well with the silver exterioir. Silver, black, and white exteriors look good with red interiors. Red on red can be a little overwhelming.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:24 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquewar View Post
Nice ride, really like the stock look, love the colour combo.. So do you race it much?.
You can see a video of my 78 Trans Am race car on the same site. I raced that car for a while mostly at Pontiac events i.e. Norwalk, Virginia Motosports, the Butler race, Farmingham, etc. I also raced my 67 GTO in the NMCA and won Stock ET with that car as well as winning the street class every time I ran it at the GTOAA drags (3 times).