Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Pontiac 50th Anniversary License Plate Vintage

I will be posting these elsewhere on the web but thought that i'd offer them up here first to our members.
How about a beautiful exact reproduction of the 1976 Vintage bicentennial 50th anniversary of Pontiac dealer plate!
This is the plate that would have been on a show room vehicle in 1976 at your local Pontiac dealership IF the dealership chose to purchase them from Pontiac.
They will look great on ANY year Pontiac. Of course 2020 is the 50th anniversary of the 1970 model year.
These were fairly rare even back in the day. I was lucky enough to acquire an original plate from a former Pontiac dealership. I’ve now had a limited number of them reproduced.
Rather than having these done on cheap flimsy plastic with inferior vinyl lettering, I had these plates Manufactured utilizing the same .020 gauge aluminum as well as the correct highest quality silk screening process. This is an exact reproduction of the original.
Hurry up and grab one before they are gone! This was a very expensive low production run and they will not be available again!
These will dress up any Pontiac or just make a great collectible wall hanger. A must have for any Pontiac addict!
$39.00 shipped to a U.S. address. AGAIN, VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES!
Please email me directly through this site only!
No PM’s PLEASE!!!!
I will accept pay-pal friends and family or old school by check or money order.
Thanks much, Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1879.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	541627   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1501.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	541628   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1881.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	541629   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1873.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	541630  

Last edited by Uncle Judge; 06-02-2020 at 04:32 PM.