Old 03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

i have a camaro and can't seem to get any difinitive answers on bushings for control arms. the polys seem hated by some who claim the suspension binds up on them. the squeeking issue isn't an issue with graphite and sanding the gloss off, but i am still wondering how many of you firebird owners like or hate poly control arm bushings. feel free to comment on solid bushings if you have them, thanks.

When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet. When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped, the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific certainties.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

i have a camaro and can't seem to get any difinitive answers on bushings for control arms. the polys seem hated by some who claim the suspension binds up on them. the squeeking issue isn't an issue with graphite and sanding the gloss off, but i am still wondering how many of you firebird owners like or hate poly control arm bushings. feel free to comment on solid bushings if you have them, thanks.

When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet. When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped, the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific certainties.