Non Pontiac Motors in Pontiacs includes factory 403,305,350 Chevy, Buick V6,
Also Pontiac Motors in non-Pontiacs!

Old 08-28-2007, 07:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Jack's funny...and right.

Ahhhhhh, Deep Creek Lake. Boating season will be over in a month up there. You know someone with a place up there? My Aunt has a vacation home there, right on the lake, about 7 miles south of Wisp. My wife and I love it there, but it has changed alot in the last 20 years.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Suspended

yes,, we rent a place right on the water with a floating dock, right down the creek from the boat gas station. 20 years ago the place was empty except for a few hunters and fisherman,,,, now its getting almost like ocean city..,,, well maybe not that bad lol

Old 08-28-2007, 09:31 AM

I really expected to see the heads on backwards...

Old 08-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I started going there in 1980. Back then, the only chain restaurant in the entire county was a Pizza Hut in Oakland (still there). Walt's General Store in McHenry (across from where the post office used to be on old 219) was the only store unless you drove to Oakland. They didn't even have a movie theatre. Walt's is long gone, having been torn down and condo's built on top of it, and they have McD's, a theatre, at least 3 different supermarkets (including a super WalMart!) and more and more foreigner's. I was walking through the woods from the Muddy Creek Falls heading back to the parking lot when I was passed by an entire delegation from India, and thought "there goes the neighborhood".