Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2008, 11:50 AM

Default racing stories!!!! come on, i know you have some!!!

I just wanna hear some good street story's with your Pontiac. It sucks that they don't have a spot like this on the forum.

Mine goes like this.

My brother and i were at our local hang out, were we usually eat. My cousins came with his 94/95 mustang 5.0 thats supercharged and running 11psi 4spd auto with i think 3.08 rears. My cousin tells us his car is pushing all this amount of HP and blah blah spark plugs blah blah ford sucks ass... and im like yayayayya i say in my head. Now i have a 79 pontiac firebird with a 75 400 installed. bored to a 407, pushing out about 425hp/ and close too 500TQ. 3spd auto short shaft th350 with 3.73 gears in back. now were are leaving and my cousin does a fishtail leaving the parking lot and takes off. My brother was driving and we catch up to them on the highway. my cousin looks over to my brother like "your gonna get it" and floors it. Well so did my brother and my brother was neck and neck til i think 120 not gaining or losing (3spd keep in mind). And again they did the same thing and same results neck and neck.

even tho we didnt win or lose. My car is setup for drags. being a th350 and 3.73 in back. My cousin has a small rear and had one more gear then use on top of a supercharger and still couldn't pull away from my brother. I just cant wait to install my tko6 5spd. My cousin excuse was his spark plugs were lose or some crap like that.

I like to go fast...really fast!!!!!

The THEORY of KISS....KEEP
IT
SIMPLE
STUPID