THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 01-20-2020, 12:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That’s funny. In the lead up on the album, when they thank Geddy Lee for being on the album, he says “well, ten bucks is ten bucks”.

The Following User Says Thank You to 66sprint6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2020, 06:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I heard back in 80's Neal was battling brain cancer. More on that another time...

I was mostly into Ted Nugent and other heavier rock bands way back in the day.
Didn't even have any Beatles, Led Zep, or Stones, etc.
One day while at the record store(also good way to meet girls back then), saw the new Fly By Night LP. Didn't even know of them yet.
One of my buddies only liked lite rock. Beatles was about hard as it got.
After hearing FBN the 1st time, he was hooked. Bought every album as soon as they released.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100

Last edited by Region Warrior; 01-23-2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

HS buddy of mine;we would take my car or his car to the Record Store to look through new releases of AC/DC & The Who & Zappa, when he came yp with the bright idea to order "Import albums". That fat B#%*^ard got an Australian original of TNT, and we saw that as the Holy Grail of albums.

We played that through his kit, and at my house through my kit. Yea I want a copy.

Then i ordered a special import of The Who's " Odds & Sods" and we played that. Still have that album.

Good times.

Wish I new to order the original RUSH album. but noooo, i had a clapped out copy years later and sold it.