Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2023, 04:43 PM

Default The Hangin Judge Resto

Having my dad’s 69 Judge restored after nearly 40 years in the garage. I have never seen the car even with an engine in it, so this has been a dream of mine for a very long time. The car used to be drag raced in the 1/8 mile before my dad bought it in the mid 70’s and I still want to keep it’s heritage and character intact, so we’ll be repainting the stripes and graphics. The original owner bought it new and quickly swapped the 400 out for a Pontiac 428, which we’ve had magnafluxed and cleaned up. We’ll be having it rebuilt to go back in along the process (almost as exciting as the car itself imo). I am no mechanic, so the work will be done by a reputable car restoration place in the Finger Lakes area, NY. Anyway, thought I’d share the progress along the way for anyone interested in this stuff!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jwood82d For This Useful Post: