Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 06-03-2020, 05:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

"... I put solid tires on mine. The one I have looks just like a reg. tire, but is solid rubber. Its been so long I cant remember where I got it. .."

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...eS9DmsQ4dUDCAw

Old 06-03-2020, 09:01 AM
Ultimate Warrior

As far as wheelbarrow go, I always thought the double wheeled ones were for people that couldnt handle a 'real wheelbarrow', but i literally found one on the road. I guess it fell out of the back of a truck because one of the handles was broke, otherwise it was pretty new. I picked it up, got a replacement handle at lowes for a few bucks and ended up with a pretty good tool. They are much easier to handle than a single wheel job.

Old 06-03-2020, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The only reason they had one wheel for decades was running them across single plank ramps on construction sites and farms though the mud.