WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 2004-06 GTOs FOR SALE/WANTED

2004-06 GTOs FOR SALE/WANTED GTOs for sale/wanted

Old 08-25-2012, 01:36 PM

Default FS/FT 2004 PONTIAC GTO -6 SPEED - RED on RED - SUPER CLEAN

2004 GTO

We are interested in SELLING or TRADING our 2004 GTO. Its a 6 speed (M6) car with 132,000 miles but you couldnt tell it by looking at it or driving. This car is CLEAN! It runs and drives great with no issues. AC is ice cold. It has brand new Nitto Tires and a new clutch. The only mods are a B&M Shifter, Cold Air Intake and Magnaflow exhaust (cats have been deleted.)

The paint and body are are in great condition. There are no dents or other issues at all on the car.

The red leather interior is in great condition as well...no rips or tears in the seats.

The car has a spotless Carfax and has been in AL its whole life...so its never seen and ice or snow.

ASKING PRICE IS $10500 CASH

Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat. If your car is not worth what this one is be prepared to offer cash. I CAN TRADE UP WITH CASH ON MY END.

INTERIOR

Engine Bay