WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 06-29-2014, 01:34 PM
PY VIP

Default 1999 Firebird V6 hardtop for sale

I have for sale absolutely gorgeous brite red 1996 Firebird hardtop with the 5 -speed manual transmission. Car is 100% stock even the muffler is original.

Garaged most of its life so the body and paint is show quality. I have the original window sticker. Car is a 3 owner last owner had it for the last 7 years and only drove it about 8,000 miles.

I have receipts showing a new clutch assembly and flye wheel was done. Also rear main seal, valve coevr gaskets and tune up.

Everything works and being a hardtop it is rattle free. A fun driving car with the unbreakable 3800 series II engine. Grey cloth interior, spare has never hit the ground.

At some point aftermarket power windows was added. Has factory am/fm CD with EQ.

Latest PA inspection. Tires all very good no curb rash on the factory alloy wheels. This car is a rare find being a hardtop and manual shift example.

I am seeking $6895 or best reasonable offer. If you email me can email you photos. Car is show worthy as it sits it is that nice! If it wasn't I would not have bought it!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

best to email me direct.