SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 01-27-2015, 11:26 AM
Senior Chief

Default 1970 GTO Judge RAIII 4 Speed Project

I recently acquired this Judge, and was planning on keeping it long term, but upon reflection, I've decided that perhaps someone might get to it faster than I would.

Here's the details:

PHS documented 1970 GTO Judge
Palladium Silver with black interior
RA III/4 spd
Tach and gauges
Y96 Suspension
Power Steering
AM radio

The Good:
It's a PHS documented Judge!
It's a 4 speed car!
A blank canvas for someone wanting to do a Pro Touring build but wants a hedge against depreciation.
Some rust, but nothing major

The Bad:
It's a roller. Original engine and trans are long gone, as is the original 10 bolt. A Chevy 10 bolt is currently in the frame to roll it around on.

The body is 95% there. It's missing front and rear valances, all trim, the rear spoiler (though the original trunklid is on the car) and the Ram Air pans (has a standard hood on it). The nose is in good shape and has the grilles in it, though they're not all black like Judge grilles would be. I haven't ran the wheel codes, but I believe the 14" ralley IIs to be original. Trunk floor is new, some rust around the rear wheel openings, forward floor pans have holes and will need replaced. Windshield is missing, all other glass included. Small holes in dog legs of fenders, inner fenders solid. One door will need small patch in lower skin. Rear bumper included, no gas tank. Clutch pedal still hanging. Body bushings are new, underside of body has been blasted and is clean.

New quarter skins, outer wheel houses, and forward floor pans are included with the sale.

Dash is out of the car, but included. Gauge cluster is still mounted and intact. Dash is cracked.

A rear seat is included with the sale, but no other interior is included.

All in all, this is a pretty solid car. This would be a great project for anyone with a vision and decent bodywork skills.

Here is a link to a photobucket account with over 120 detailed photos, including the PHS:

http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/fl...0GTO%20Hardtop

Also, I can source a '69 400 with 62 heads that was rebuilt with low miles if anyone is interested. Additionally, I know of a '72 Lemans locally that could provide many of the required parts.

$5,500 OBO

I can deliver within roughly 500 miles of NE Missouri for .35 a loaded mile while diesel prices stay low.

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions about the car.

Old 01-27-2015, 12:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

PM sent

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com

Old 01-27-2015, 10:55 PM
Senior Chief

Sale pending...Thanks PY!

Old 01-28-2015, 08:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Damn!

Old 01-30-2015, 11:11 AM

wow, that seamed like a good find, did it sale?

Old 02-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Senior Chief

Car is sold, and delivered to Minnesota. It went to a great home and I can't wait to see it restored to it's former glory. Thanks PY!

Old 02-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It was a pleasure dealing with Doug on this Judge. Description was completely accurate and there were no suprises. Luckily I have all the parts to put this one back together including a WS block that is even out of a Silver Judge within 1000 units of this car! Doug has family up here so I promised him a ride when it's done.

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com