Old 01-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Suspended

Default 400 071 block.

Hi just a note to all about the G/P I found. The block numbers end in 071, but I couldn't see the letters on the front of the engine. This is a comlpete engine & has the original carb on it along with the A/C compressor & alt. It turns over very nicly & is not bad a far a how clean it is. This is a COMPLETE engine carb to pan with all the assy. still on the engine. This would be pick up only & the price is $ $ 700.00 . I also got from the 69 G/P the molding that are on the bottom of the vinyle top all 3 pieces. 2 of them are very nice & the one side piece has a few little dings in it. All 3 for $ 50.00. Also the trunk lamp switch with the bracket $ 25.00, & an over flow jug thats ok, would be ok for a driver or if you have none. $ 15.00. All these except the engine add shipping to them. I forgot the car has a rear valence which is bent a little bit but could be repaired, $ 35.00 plus the shipping.

Old 01-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Suspended

I will also sell parts off the engine serprate if you need something off of the engine as there is a complete engine with original carb compressor & all the original brackets on this one to.