WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2008-09 G8 owners > 2008-09 G8s FOR SALE/WANTED

2008-09 G8s FOR SALE/WANTED G8s for sale

Old 09-07-2012, 06:50 AM

Default 2009 Pontiac G8/GT

Beautiful Panther Black Metallic with Onyx/Red leather interior, all the bells and whistles except no sun/moon roof. Premium sound system, just over 46K miles senior adult driven most of its life. Still has some GM certified additional warranty and the 100K power train warranty with 2 more years (original 5yr./100K). No mechanical issues whatsoever, drives great and gets good mpg for a 6.0 liter six speed auto (have had as much as 28.7mpg on round trip to Florida), usually get 20-21 just local mixed driving on 87 octane. One of the finest road cars I've ever owned. No mods except for custom painted engine cover. But, need to downsize my car ownership.

Asking average retail of $22,500.00 and worth every penny - no disappointment here.

Interested parties can email me for pictures and any questions. Email: fghjr@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,
Frank

P.S. Also have a 1965 GTO hardtop, 69K mile survivor for sale - beautiful car - all number's matching 360 HP tripower automatic. Full documentation of mileage, options, etc.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:02 AM

Default 2009 G8/GT - reduced price to $21,500.00

See my ad. Beautiful car - no disappointment. Pictures to interested parties, if desired.

Thanks for looking.

Frank
Old 06-28-2014, 07:19 AM

Default update on cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHummel View Post
Beautiful Panther Black Metallic with Onyx/Red leather interior, all the bells and whistles except no sun/moon roof. Premium sound system, just over 46K miles senior adult driven most of its life. Still has some GM certified additional warranty and the 100K power train warranty with 2 more years (original 5yr./100K). No mechanical issues whatsoever, drives great and gets good mpg for a 6.0 liter six speed auto (have had as much as 28.7mpg on round trip to Florida), usually get 20-21 just local mixed driving on 87 octane. One of the finest road cars I've ever owned. No mods except for custom painted engine cover. But, need to downsize my car ownership.

Asking average retail of $22,500.00 and worth every penny - no disappointment here.

Interested parties can email me for pictures and any questions. Email: fghjr@bellsouth.net

P.S. Also have a 1965 GTO hardtop, 69K mile survivor for sale - beautiful car - all number's matching 360 HP tripower automatic. Full documentation of mileage, options, etc.
Neither car is for sale anymore. Decided to keep both.

Frank