Old 12-07-2008, 09:41 AM

Default Looking for 68 Firebird

I live in Southern Mississippi and I am looking for a 68 Firebird. I would prefer to keep it down to a 5 or so Hr drive in one direction if possible. I have made two 900+ mile trips on my quest only to find I have bin lied to so I turned around and drove home with an MT trailer. As an example of what I am looking for, I would have bought this car had I sen the add! http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=577244

I want a straing body with NO rust or bondo if at all possible. I would love a big block car (455 YA!) and the interior - well nice as possible but not gona be to pickey on that one. I actualy like pro steeet cars a lot so cages dont bother me at all. I love Tubbed cars so thats cool also. Price depends on condition and content. I dont think I can do more than 15K but I am not gona spend that unless it is a perfect match for me which I dont think will happen. I dont care about Numbers or stuff like that. I do care about clean & streight, everything working properly.

I was refered to this site by a friend (69redbird is his name on here I think). He said you guys were cool and everyone knows everyone. I hope you guys can help me.

Lata, Arkangel77

Old 12-26-2008, 12:43 PM

I am still Looking

Old 01-18-2009, 05:39 PM

I got one - Thanks Guys!